The Public Alliance for Community Energy (ACE) elected Board of Director officers and at-large Executive Committee members for fiscal year 2023-24 at the ACE board annual meeting held Jan. 18.
Those re-elected as Board of Director officers for a 1-year term beginning April 1 were:
- Andrew Devine, city administrator, Albion, Neb., chair
- Jeremy Tarr, city administrator, Plainview, Neb., vice chair
- Mike Palmer, electric superintendent, Sidney, Neb., secretary/treasurer.
Those elected to the at-large ACE Executive Committee were:
- Chris Rector, city administrator, Holdrege, Neb.
- Kellie Crowell, city clerk/treasurer, Ravenna, Neb.
- Raquel Felzien, city clerk/treasurer, Franklin, Neb.
- Duane Hoffman, public works director, Oxford, Neb.
- Stan Clouse, accounts manager, Nebraska Public Power District
The Executive Committee assists governing the organization between board meetings as necessary.
ACE is the community-owned, not-for-profit retail natural gas supplier of NMPP Energy. It formed in 1998 to provide competition in the Choice Gas Program in Nebraska. As the only community-owned supplier in the Choice Gas Program, ACE supplies natural gas to more than 14,000 customers and includes 75 communities and one public power district in Nebraska in its membership.