NMPP Energy Members
THERE IS Power in numbers
NMPP Energy organizations form a coalition that provide access to services and expertise to nearly 200 communities. Through strength in numbers, we assemble knowledge, resources and influence that reach far beyond that of any one member. Our network stretches across six states, offering rich membership benefits. With NMPP Energy, our voice is stronger.
- A seat at the table: With involvement in the organization’s board of directors, communities have the opportunity to guide organizational decisions.
- A collective voice: NMPP Energy advocates for outcomes that support our communities. Together, we have a stronger voice.
- Local control: Members and communities retain control over their own rates, services and utility-related solutions to fit unique local needs and plans.
- Access to experience: Members can tap into decades of combined staff and member experience, insight and expertise – accessible as a day-to-day resource.
- Value-added services: Many NMPP Energy services enrich your communities’ capabilities: social media connections, NMPP Energy newsletter, typical bill survey, education opportunities, free industry job listings and more.
- Regulatory requirements: NMPP Energy works in the highly regulated industry of energy. We are committed to pursuing professional ethics and conducting affairs in compliance with regulatory requirements.
NMPP Energy Members
Arkansas River Power Authority, Aspen, Burlington, Center, Delta, Fleming, Fort Morgan, Glenwood Springs, Gunnison, Haxtun, Holly, Holyoke, Julesburg, La Junta, Lamar, Las Animas, Lyons, Oak Creek, Springfield, Trinidad, Walsenburg, Wray, Yuma
Ainsworth, Albion, Alliance, Alma, Ansley, Arapahoe, Arlington, Arnold, Atkinson, Auburn, Bartley, Bassett, Battle Creek, Bayard, Beatrice, Beaver City, Benedict, Benkelman, Bertrand, Big Springs, Bloomington, Blue Hill, Bradshaw, Brady, Bridgeport, Broken Bow, Burwell, Cairo, Callaway, Cambridge, Central City, Chadron, Chappell, Clay Center, Cozad, Creighton, Crete, Curtis, Dakota City, Dalton, David City, DeWitt, Eagle, Edgar, Edison, Emerson, Exeter, Fairbury, Fairmont, Falls City, Franklin, Friend, Genoa, Gering, Gibbon, Gordon, Gothenburg, Grand Island, Grant, Greenwood, Gresham, Gurley, Hartington, Hastings, Hebron, Hemingford, Henderson, Hickman, Holbrook, Holdrege, Homer, Humphrey, Imperial Public Power District, Indianola, Kimball, Laurel, Lewellen, Lincoln Electric System, Long Pine, Loomis, Loup City, Lyman, Lyons, Madison, McCook, Minden, Mitchell, Morrill, Mullen, Murray, Nebraska City, Nebraska Public Power District, Neligh, Niobrara, Northeast Nebraska Public Power District, North Platte, Ogallala, Ord, Orleans, Osceola, Oshkosh, Osmond, Oxford, Palmer, Paxton, Pender, Peru, Pierce, Plainview, Polk, Potter, Ravenna, Red Cloud, Rushville, Sargent, Scottsbluff, Scribner, Seward, Shelton, Shickley, Sidney, Snyder, South Sioux City, Spalding, Spencer, St. Paul, Stamford, Stratton, Stromsburg, Stuart, Superior, Sutton, Syracuse, Tecumseh,Terrytown, Trenton, Utica, Wahoo, Wakefield, Walthill, Waterloo, Wauneta, Wausa, Wayne, West Point, Wilber, Winnebago, Wisner, Wood River