ACE elects officers, committee members for 2021-22
January 24, 2021
The Public Alliance for Community Energy (ACE) elected Board of Director officers and at-large Executive Committee members for fiscal year 2021-22 at the ACE board annual meeting held Jan. 20.
Those re-elected as Board of Director officers for a 1-year term beginning April 1were:
- Andrew Devine, city administrator, Albion, Neb., chair
- Jeremy Tarr, city administrator, Plainview, Neb., vice chair
- Mike Palmer, electric superintendent, Sidney, Neb., secretary/treasurer.
Those elected to the at-large Executive Committee were:
- Nancy Kopejtka, city clerk/treasurer, Atkinson, Neb.
- Chris Rector, city administrator, Holdrege, Neb.
- Randy Horst, village board chairperson, Gurley, Neb.
- Dale Wilkinson, city council representative, Neligh, Neb.
- Mitch Lamm, city administrator, Burwell, Neb.
The Executive Committee assists governing the organization between board meetings as necessary.
ACE is the community-owned, not-for-profit retail natural gas supplier of NMPP Energy. It formed in 1998 to provide competition in the Choice Gas Program in Nebraska. As the only community-owned supplier in the Choice Gas Program, ACE supplies natural gas to more than 16,000 customers and includes 75 communities and one public power district in Nebraska in its membership.