ACE elects officers for 2019-20
January 17, 2019
The Public Alliance for Community Energy (ACE) elected new Board of Director officers and at-large Executive Committee members for fiscal year 2019-20 at the ACE board annual meeting Jan. 16 in Kearney, Neb.
Those elected as Board of Director officers for a 1-year term beginning April 1were:
- Andrew Devine, city administrator, Albion, Neb., chair
- Jeremy Tarr, electric superintendent, Broken Bow, Neb., vice chair
- Mike Palmer, electric superintendent, Sidney, Neb., secretary/treasurer.
Those re-elected to the at-large Executive Committee were:
- Nancy Kopejtka, city clerk/treasurer, Atkinson, Neb.
- Doug Schultz, city administrator/clerk/treasurer, Curtis, Neb.
- Randy Horst, village board chairperson, Gurley, Neb.
- Dale Wilkinson, city council representative, Neligh, Neb.
- Paul Markowski, utility superintendent, Ord, Neb.
The Executive Committee assists governing the organization between board meetings as necessary.
ACE is the community-owned, not-for-profit retail natural gas supplier of NMPP Energy. It is in its 20th year as a natural gas supplier in the Choice Gas Program in Nebraska. As the only community-owned supplier in the Choice Gas Program, ACE supplies natural gas to nearly 18,000 customers and includes 72 communities and one public power district in Nebraska in its membership.